Kevin DeYoung wrote a short article on how to articulate the Christian worldview in 4 easy steps. Obviously, there is much more to say, but this is great summary.
He also has post listing some “isms” that infect us today.
Doug Wilson offers some thoughts on cardinal sexuality. I’ll let you read, but just a hint, it has nothing to do with the World Series.
Also check out his post on America’s Unknown God.
Over at The Resurgence, you can out more about Dustin Kensrue, lead singer of Thrice.
Justin Taylor has an excellent post, summarizing what God is sovereign over.
The Gospel Coalition is continuing to share Tim Keller’s advice on gospel polemics.
Trevin Wax shares how he wishes the homosexuality debate would go between an evangelical leader and talk show host.
I had a few things to say myself this week:
- Book Review: Right Reason and The Princeton Mind (on the book in question)
- Final Authority Doesn’t Mean Only Authority (on sola Scriptura)
- Anti-psalm 23 (on the anti-psalm that we are tempted to live out)
- How Seminary Helps Contextualization (on why learning why you should stay in school if you’re there)
- Being Reasonable About Science (on why skepticism is not unreasonable in certain cases)