I feel like last week was a runoff week after Thanksgiving.
But now, now, we can start listening to Christmas music seeing as it is December (according to my calendar, not the weather forecast)
In that case, here are the 5 albums that I listen to the most every Christmas (although technically one of them just came out):
- August Burns Red Presents: Sleddin’ Hill, A Holiday Album
- A Charlie Brown Christmas [2012 Remastered & Expanded Edition]
- Future of Forestry: Advent Christmas EP (also see Volume 2)
- Manheim Streamroller: Christmas (and most of their other albums, but this one’s my old school favorite)
- Happy Christmas Redux: Volumes 1-3 (also see Volume 4 and Volume 5)
What are your 5 Christmas albums on repeat?