Well, until Friday, I can get a kickback and you can save $5 and get free shipping if you check out their new website. They explained that they’ve made five improvements they think customers will like:
- Fully Responsive Design: In this age of smartphones, we’ve worked hard to build a site that is functional, intuitive, and useful on any size screen.
- Streamlined Browsing: Using browsing sliders and improved search functionality, you’ll be able to discover books more easily than before.
- Revamped Categories: We are especially hopeful that our refreshed and “re-curated” categories will go far in directly advancing our mission of equipping the church with biblically faithful content.
- Easy Checkout Flow: We’ve consolidated our checkout page into 3 easy and intuitive steps.
- A Work in Progress: This is the feature we’re most excited about – our new site gives us an entirely customizable foundation that we can constantly improve upon.
It’s definitely worth checking out, as the bookstore is not just a store but a ministry. I’ve benefited greatly from sales they’ve had through the years, as well as titles that were harder to find. If you haven’t really taken advantage of this online bookstore, now is the time to do so!