According to their website, New Growth Press
publishes gospel-centered, biblical materials that transform individuals, families, and churches so they grow in their knowledge and understanding of how to live as Christians, love God and others, and bring healing and hope to the world.
I think at this point, I may own all or close to all the books they’ve published (which is nearing the 2 dozen mark). They are the publishing branch of CCEF, and generally speaking, are one of my favorite publishers for books on practical theology. Here’s the rundown of completed and upcoming book reviews:
- Marriage Matters
- When Will My Life Not Suck?
- “We’re Just Friends” and Other Dating Lies
- What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care?
- The Biblical Counseling Movement: History and Context
- Heart of The Matter: Daily Reflections For Changing Hearts and Lives
- Nothing Is Impossible With God
- Depression: A Stubborn Darkness
- Loving Well (Even If You Haven’t Been)
- Body Broken: Can Republicans and Democrats Share The Same Pew?
- None at the moment