Here are my posts from this:
- A shift in the blog to chronicling what’s actually going on in my life
- The problems we run into by throwing word like “biblical” around
- A two part critique of Michael Horton’s chapter on the Trinity in The Christian Faith (one, two)
- A quick how-to guide for those wondering how Reformed they really are
Here are the posts from other places I found most interesting:
- A great interview with N.T. Wright on studying the bible and other related things
- A playable Angry Bird Birthday cake
- Kevin DeYoung on the difference between knowledge and maturity, as well as the distinguishing marks of a quarrelsome person
- Envisioning the Christian world of tomorrow, Stephen Altrogge sees John Piper running out of people to dedicate books to, while Mark Altrogge gives you pointers on talking like a theologian
- Do you think you’re smarter than a turn of the century 8th grader?
- Do you need to make a storm trooper helmet out of milk jugs?