Friday was a busy day, we had friends come in town to go to Passion over in Ft. Worth. So, the weekend came and went and the roundup comes on Sunday night instead of Friday.
In other posts:
- Kevin DeYoung offers some lessons learned from Calvin’s biography.
- Justin Taylor has a list of “If…then” statements in 1 John.
- Mike Cosper has a post on seeing what Radiohead sees.
The Resurgence has a series going on biblical theology:
- Richard Pratt on what is biblical theology
- Michael Horton on how to do biblical theology
- Dane Ortlund on transforming your Bible reading
The bob Kellemen has posted a series on the Society for Christian Psychology blog:
- Fractured Souls and Fragmented Sources
- What Makes Biblical Psychology Truly Biblical
- Biblical Thinking About Biblical Psychology?
- Worldviews Make a World of Difference
A roundup of my posts from this week:
- Why I Probably Won’t Read Love Wins (I may reconsider for later after this review)
- The 3rd part of my posts on perspectivalism and the movies
- Westminster has a great sale on a book every college student needs
- A list of my upcoming reviews
- Chapter 14 of the Christian Faith
- Friedrich Schleiermacher: The Original Inceptor